Sat, Mar 05|
7th Avenue: Indian School to Camelback
The Melrose Street Fair on 7th Ave.
Time & Location
Mar 05, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
7th Avenue: Indian School to Camelback, 4301 N 7th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013, USA
About the event
This one-day event spans over a half mile in the heart of Phoenix’s Melrose District on 7th Avenue from Indian School to Camelback Road.
This event is FREE to attend and includes:
- LOCAL VENDORS - Over 200 booths of local artists, indie crafts, and other amazing products!
- FOOD TRUCKS - A variety of the best eats in the valley including carnival style foods
- MELROSE PATIO - Enjoy craft beer from Wren House Brewery in our beer & more garden.
- LIVE MUSIC - All day on the main stage!
- KIDS ACTIVITIES - Fun for all ages happening ALL DAY
- MELROSE MERCHANTS - Explore the local stores and eateries!
-- The event also features the popular Chester’s Classic Car Show, which welcomes over 100 classic, antique and vintage cars, trucks and hotrods! --
This event is hosted by the Melrose Merchants Association, a non-profit organization established to further the unique character and assets of the Melrose Curve, to facilitate safety, community, revitalization and beautification.